Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not so fast, cocksucker

Just watched Obama, the liar in chief, deliver his assessment of the Syria conflict. All the while he's describing the horrors of civilians killed by poison gas, I'm thinking about his weekly murder fix, partially sated by non-stop drone attacks. How we used white phosphorus and depleted uranium munitions on civilian populations. Etc.

First he makes the case that we all know Assad did gas his own citizens and we must do something about it, then he declares that he has called off the vote by congress for authorization to attack Syria (which he would have fucking lost), followed by a possible diplomatic solution proposed by Russia, all the while knowing by damn that he has fucking torpedoed any chances of it succeeding.

I hate being played for a fool.

Followed by a long string of cuss words you probably don't want to hear....

PS. To begin, I do not know that Assad gassed his people. In fact, after listening to his interview and after hearing alternative versions of what may have happened I very much doubt it.

I suffered through a few pundits after the speech, all of which bought this part of Obama's speech without question. It's being touted as fact, just because this lying son of a bitch says so?

Forcing Assad to admit to a crime he didn't commit as part of the UN resolution is a non-starter.

We are not all sheep, sir.

2 comments:

  1. Slow motion, it's not much of a speech but he was crisp. Some good coffee and a couple of shots of espresso maybe.

    Thanks Vladimir! What the Hell did that cost him? Putin doesn't give away anything. I think the deal was - Assad will win, butt out, and he'll make sure the Saudi's and Turkey calm down (which he won't do).

    He will be back for more, soon, no doubt.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every night I crawl with broken frame to a bed with wife sleeping sound, wondering what I left unsaid that would further the work God gave me April 4, 2002. Before I sleep take stock of my life see the damage done to me because I let it, thinking it was God's will feeling the weight of grief knowing it was not his will just Lucifer's who stole God's ID.

    As the darkness closes comes my friend Christ standing beside me he says in an easy way how did it go today? See my dead family, my mother, my grandmother, my father, my brother, my uncle great aunts, my dead friends, and I cry to my God, I want to go home, Lord says he knows.

    Then wife he gave me hits my back breaks my heart even more she cried many times to me "I don't want you to die I ask God to take me if you do". Christ ask "remember Alina you promised to be gentle with her she really does want to go when you go even if it is just three and half days it would kill her if you left now to be gone for almost a year".

    Christ says "let me show some interesting creatures that come to surround you in the darkness", as he turned on an odd colored light I see the creatures of the bottomless pit. "This is where the lost will be held" Christ says "except they will be attacked by these creatures as human prey". He passes by the worm that does not die which has no eyes as its mouth opens with ridge like teeth and head and mouth as large as beluga whale it senses Christ and cowers and submits.

    A few minutes later he takes me to the center of the garden where the tree of knowledge of good and evil shows me what the snake looked like in Garden of Eden. The tree is a forest in itself roots growing out of as high as office buildings covering an area as big as some farms. Christ spends some more time with me tells me "I know nothing on earth could ever hold except Love that is why I told you to find the wife I ordered you to marry. Without her as an anchor you would have picked a fight with the PLO by slicing Arafat’s head off with a butter knife"

    Remember when you told that to the PLO then wanted to give your address to one of the "true believers" to come over and fight with you"? "By using Alina and your desire to keep her and the children safe I was able to keep you safe. That is why I ordered you to remarry to protect my prophet from himself. No one who was as harshly tested would want to stay on earth for all the gold and power in the world. Do you feel better now old friend?"

    Yes Lord and you are a hard master no matter how sweet you sound or good you feel no one but you could do what you do and still have them joyfully die for you.

    ReplyDelete