Friday, June 19, 2015

If all the stuff about 9-11 doesn't curdle your milk, spend about ten hours watching and listening to what his lady has to say. I guess this has been out there for some time, but it's new to me.
I mentioned a man named Robert in Ruminations from the Garden. He told tales of sexual abuse as a kid and later, extreme harassment when he tried to reveal his stories as an adult.
His father was a full colonel, and to hear Robert tell it, involved in the homosexual rape of young men. Part of a much larger group of cocksuckers involved in that kind of activity. Men in very high places. An exclusive club of sorts.
I didn't necessarily disbelieve Robert. But I damn sure did not want to believe him, and listened with a jaundiced ear.
I wish I knew where he is today so I could apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment